Haynes Manuals Home

Thread: Haynes Manual #43015 confusion

Default Haynes Manual #43015 confusion

I'm trying to purchase a haynes manual for a 1999 Hyundai Accent and every parts company I call doesn't have one that comes up on a search. After going to a parts store and working directly with someone we figured out that the manual 43015 was originally released covering years 1986 - 1998 only, then re-released with the same part number covering years 1986 - 2009. Apparently none of the parts stores are aware of this and are selling the old book still.

Regardless, I picked up the _old_ manual and searched through it for the Transmission Temperature Sensor and had no luck. Can anyone direct me to both the Transmission Temperature Sensor on a 1999 Hyundai Accent and a place that sells a valid Haynes manual that covers this car?

As an aside, the Haynes manual I bought for my 1998 Honda Accord has been great!

Hello jdcamp,

The easiest way to get the latest edition of our Haynes manual for your model and year vehicle is to order it directly from our website or contact our order desk at at 1-800-442-9637 in CA or 1-800-242-4637 in TN. They will be happy to assist you. With regard to the temperature sensor for your transaxle,
    email one of our tech service reps at research@haynes.com, or call them at 1-800-442-9637. Give them the number/letter combination on the title page of the manual, just to the right of the Haynes logo; it looks something like this: (4JR - 36055). They'll do what they can to help.