Haynes Manuals Home

Thread: 1989 isuzu trooper bighorn 2.8 td intercooler electrical problem

Default 1989 isuzu trooper bighorn 2.8 td intercooler electrical problem

Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 18:26 Post subject: blower, warning lights, flat battery

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi

1989 isuzu trooper bighorn 2.8 td intercooler

got to work this morning,took keys out of ignition,as i was getting out of the truck i realised the blower was still on, i switched it off and it went of,i turned it on and it came on, i tried starting the truck and stopping it and tried it again, exactly the same! turned it off and went into work.

came out of work,battery flat,got a jump start, running fine but now had 4 warning lights up, petrol,battery,t.belt and one i dont recognise but think its water in filter light. also the fan no longer works and my radio lost its channels.

(*****the fan works when the ignition is off and does not work when the ignition is on!*****)

did a 10 mile drive home, turned off,tried to start again,nothing.

i have taken it to a garage but they need a wiring diagram, posabilities are faulty alternator,blue relay or a short somewhere, the garage seem to think it will be a short because of the cabin blower working with no ignition on.

i need that wiring diagram and can not find one anywhere.
    help

thanks
    lee

Hello knockknock,

What country are you inquiring from?

hi
    i`m in england

Hello knockknock,

Unfortunately, Haynes does not publish a manual for your vehicle. Please contact our UK offices (contact information listed below). They may be able to offer some options to assist you with your concern.

Tele 011-44-19-63-44-2030
    Fax 011-44-19-63-44-0001
    E-mail tech@haynes.co.uk
    E-mail sales@haynes.co.uk

Best regards

ok
    thank you