Haynes Manuals Home

Thread: where dos oil relay switch go

Default where dos oil relay switch go

help help help help working on 1990 Buick Regal I never changed a oil relay switch b4 on buick regal where dos it go is it in the oil pan sum place?

Hello pjays,

There are generally sensors or switches relating to oil pressure. Which Haynes manual are you using? More information is needed.

Default 1992 Buick Regal 3800

this all startd with tune up plugs oil & filters spark plug wires she never ever tuned up b4 ever. then she blew the spark plug moduals wires where bernt rotted ox sensore bernt cloged. now it starts for few min then shuts down right away. you tern it over it runs a few secs n shuts down

Default please help me im sooooooo Tired this car comin back

dam all this from never tuning up a car ever DAm people shouldnt ever own car . dont know how up keep then hehehe, please help the part number they got is Crankshaft sensore

I wish we could assist you, but Haynes repair manuals, and this message board, are intended for home (non-professional) mechanics. Perhaps a professional data service would be beneficial to you.

Good luck with this vehicle.

Angry

well im at home i just help out Family is all ????? family helping is worsethan tryin work in garage lol I hate knowin all i do is work on my car or truck they bring there stuf to me family a no good bratt neice lol all ways waits till last minet till it wrecks or brakes down.

i was hoping sum one could be of sum help to get my Rotten Neice car outa my Yard we nick Named her Saten Jr lol cause she gets sooo Evil i was hopin could get help she makin mu mom cry I was only hopin for help

Hello pjays,

We apologize for the misunderstanding. We were under the impression that you were servicing vehicles for customers and not relatives. It is still important that you tell us which manual you are using.

What is the Haynes manual number that you purchased? Its located on the first page towards the bottom next to the Haynes logo. It looks something like this (2d8-34444).

Default 1992 buick regal from hell

hello once again my friends pleeeaaasseee help me,
    this car gowd family sucks lol.
    well it ternd out may not be well im looking at Haynes book (2F17 - 38005 )
    now im asking you in help me PLEEAASSEE where is the MAP sensore is on a 1992 buick on this book on page 6-13 its not in same place?

Hi Pjays,

It should be on the back side of the intake manifold, near the passenger's side.