Haynes Manuals Home

Thread: 1989 Suburban 2500 Heater Core

Post 1989 Suburban 2500 Heater Core

I need a illustrated removal and replacement guide for removal of the heater core in my 1989 Suburban- GMC, the manual that includes this model is more reflective of the Pickups and is not complete enough for the Suburbans can anyone help. I can accept PDF files or this info can be faxed to my home phone # 530-533-9556 thanks for the help and support. Tomz.......

Hi Tomz,

Check your FAX, and thanks for using Haynes manuals!

Default please forward the same info to me

I have the EXACT same problem. I just bought a manual specifically for this job. On the front cover the manual says; "includes 67-91 Suburban"....and the instructions for removal of heater core demonstrate the truck procedure but not the suburban procedure.

Please can you guys send me these pdfs? (or any other popular file format) that include ILLUSTRATIONS with step by step instructions? I have a 1989 Chevrolet Suburban V series 2500 with air.

you can email them to cruceskeyhole-at-hotmail-dot-com (replace at with at sign and dashes with dots obviously.) Or I can find a fax # if that is the only way to receive these files.

thank you very very much in advance

Hello dangit,

We would be happy to send you the same information. Check your inbox after about an hour.
    Thanks for contacting us.

Default Same Problem as Dangit

I have the exact same problem. My vehicle is also a 1989 Suburban 2500 with A/C. The manual did help me locate the bolts in the engine compartment, but I am having trouble removing them. I would appreciate any diagrams, suggestions, etc. Thanks.

Hello JCL89,

We would be happy to send you some additional information. You can email us at research@haynes.com or provide your email address here if you like.