Haynes Manuals Home

Thread: 1996 Saab SE Contertable Turbo

Unhappy 1996 Saab SE Contertable Turbo

My Saab just had repairs made. When the elec. is interupped you need to reset the "Code IN" for the radio and cd played, the first two didgets are 24 and were programed in as 42!!!!!! NOT ME. How do I change the "Code IN" numbers? Please help, I have had to start singing and its not pretty!

Hi ChafeGrace,

Sorry, but we don't have a manual for your vehicle, therefore we don't have any information on it, either. You should take this matter up with the shop that performed the repairs. also, that information should be in the owner's manual for the vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Hi ChafeGrace,

Sorry, but we don't have a manual for your vehicle, therefore we don't have any information on it, either. You should take this matter up with the shop that performed the repairs. also, that information should be in the owner's manual for the vehicle.

Thank you soo much for your prompt attention. The main problem is that the owners manual has been misplaced. Is there anything further you could do to help me with my "code in" situation? It would be very appreciated, maybe point me in the right direction.

Sincerely,
    Grace

Hi Grace,

Like I said, we can't help you out with that because we don't have the information. Try going to www.Radio-Code.com - you might be able to find what you need there.