Haynes Manuals Home

Thread: 1997 Isuzu Rodeo 6 cyl 3.2 liter 4X4

Default 1997 Isuzu Rodeo 6 cyl 3.2 liter 4X4

Hello,
    I need a comprehensive shop maintenance manual for my Rodeo. I live in Columbus, Ohio. Can I get your manual here locally or do I need to order it from your website? Is the #47017 a complete manual for everything on my vehicle or do I need some other manual to supplement it? I look forward to your reply.

Hi boroski,

Check with your local auto parts store(s) to see if one is available. If not, you can order the manual from this website, or call our order desk at 1-800-442-9637.

The manual includes routine maintenance, in-vehicle engine repairs as well as engine overhaul, cooling, heating and air conditioning systems, fuel system service, engine electrical, emission control systems, brakes, body, chassis electrical, wiring diagrams, clutch and driveline, suspension and steering, and transmission/transfer case removal and installation/in-vehicle repairs (it does not cover transmission/transfer case overhaul).

As far as the engine management system diagnostics, the book doesn't cover the OBD-II system trouble codes. We have a great Techbook called OBD-II and Electronic Engine Management Systems (no. 10206) which includes any trouble code you're likely to encounter, plus a lot of good diagnostic routines that show you how to troubleshoot with a scan tool and a voltmeter.

Thanks for your interest in Haynes manuals!