Haynes Manuals Home

Thread: Finding the right manual

Default Finding the right manual

I'm replacing the head on a 1998 Volvo S70 and I'm looking for the right repair manual. Everyone (i.e. several chat sites) say the Haynes manual is by far the best. The rub is that the only thing I can find on the internet (e.g. Amazon, half.com ...) is the UK (right side drive) version and I'm interested in the US (left side drive) version. The only site I've found that offers a US version says they're out of stock and don't know when they'll get more. So...

1) has a left side drive edition even been published? and
    2) if it has, where can I buy one?

Thanks

burnsey - Haynes US has never made a manual for the S70, people have been using our UK manual for years but that is up to you.

Question Volvo S70 US

Hi !¸

I am from Montréal (québec, CANADA) and have the same probleme. Where cant i get it ?

(looking for: this book http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/images/1859605737/sr=1-1/qid=1240022798/ref=dp_image_text_0?ie=UTF8&n=916520&s=books&qid=1 240022798&sr=1-1 )

I am very intessested. If the is no version for the driver on the left side, i will take the book for the driver on the right side.

I have 2 cars S70 2000. Thank for your help and sorry, english is not my language, i do my best.