Haynes Manuals Home

Thread: Honda 1967 250cc C77

Default Honda 1967 250cc C77

Hi,

I've inherited the bike above and it hasn't been kick started in about 10 years.....
    It's bodywork is perfect and I was wondering if it's possible to get a Haynes manual for this type of bike so I can start to get it back in order?
    Thanks in advance,

Michael

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately, we don't have a manual on that bike. You could check with Clymer to see if they have one. Check with [***]www.repairmanual.com[/***]. We do have a series of motorcycle Techbooks that would guide you through just about any kind of repair or diagnostic procedure you would want to do on a bike, but they are general in nature; not specific to any particular make or model. Check them out on our home page.

Whatever you do, make sure you take your time and do things right. You've got yourself an awesome classic there, especially if the bodywork is like you say it is. I wish I had one. Send a photo if you can - I'd like to see it!

Hey Clymer has this : http://www.amazon.com/Clymer-Vintage-Japanese-Street-Manual/dp/B000WK6V7E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1241552026&sr= 8-1

I have a CB77. JB