Haynes Manuals Home

Thread: Infiniti G35 rotor replacement

Default Infiniti G35 rotor replacement

I noticed from a couple of threads and searching your site you do not currently have a manual for Infiniti.

I was about to change my brakes & rotors, but didn't know if there were any details to know specifically about Infinitis.

I have changed brakes and rotors on a 4Runner fairly easily. Is there much difference (besides the obvious)?

Also, any recommendation on brands?

Thank you very much.
    Jeremiah

jbpyron - The brakes are slip on/off rotors so they're pretty straight forward. These vehicles go through brakes fast, so you may want to check and see if there are better pads available from EBC or upgrade the system to the track version of the G35 from Brembo.

Thank you!

Default ETA for Infiniti Manual

Hi,

I noticed on the website that the Infiniti g35 repair manual was coming soon and from a thread that it might be available mid July. Is there a date we could expect to purchae this manual?

I am also looking to change my brakes and rotors for a 2003 g35 is there any manual I could buy in the mean time that could act as a guide?

Thanks

Hi jbpyron,

The G35 manual is at the printer right now, as a matter of fact. Check back with us in about two weeks, as it might be available then. You can call our order desk at 1-800-4-HAYNES.

Thanks for your interest in Haynes manuals!