Haynes Manuals Home

Thread: Tire Pressure Light

Angry Tire Pressure Light

I have a 2007 Honda CRV. The tire pressure monitoring light came on today. I went and got the oil changed at the express lube and they reset the oil light but they couldnt figure out how to reset the tire pressure light. I called the dealer and they want me to come there so they can do it. The dealer is 1 hr away and I cant just up and go there . Does anyone know how I can reset this myself???

First check the tire pressure make sure you do not have a tire low. If you would like to do it yourself, you would need a TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor) scan tool. More than likely the sensor at one of the wheels is out and may need to be serviced or replaced. CARQUEST Auto Parts sells the tool $425.00 if you would like to do it yourself. Firestone, has the tools and they should be able to service the TPMS on your vehicle.
    Last edited by HXSILVA; 09-01-2007 at 11:41 PM.

Default Thanks

Thanks for the response. I think I will just take it to the dealership since it is still under warrenty and hope they can make it stay off. It has been going on and off for a week now.