Haynes Manuals Home

Thread: 1990 Chrysler Imperial

Post 1990 Chrysler Imperial

Dear Sirs & Haynes folks:
    I have a 1990 Chrysler Imperial. The 'headlight doors' do not open and I cannot find anything in the Haynes repair manual # 25020 to indicate how to repair this problem. I think these headlight doors are vacuum operated by a vacuum motor. Can you help me and please indicate what to do and where to look for information.
    Thank you
    jmk1950 [email]jmk1950@aol.com[/email]
    John Konieczny Magic Wrench Motors

Post 1990 Chrysler Imperial

Dear Sirs & Haynes folks:
    I have a 1990 Chrysler Imperial. The 'headlight doors' do not open and I cannot find anything in the Haynes repair manual # 25020 to indicate how to repair this problem. I think these headlight doors are vacuum operated by a vacuum motor. Can you help me and please indicate what to do and where to look for information. I have check your manual 25020, but can find nothing on headlight doors.

Thank you
    jmk1950 [email]jmk1950@aol.com[/email]
    John Konieczny Magic Wrench Motors[/QUOTE]

jmk1950 - contact our technical research department at [EMAIL="research@haynes.com"]research@haynes.com[/EMAIL] and they will try and help you. You will need to give them a number from the manual that you purchased. It is located on the very first page of the manual, half way down next to the Haynes logo.