Haynes Manuals Home

Thread: 1994 Geo Prizm Ignition Coil Question

Hybrid View

Exclamation 1994 Geo Prizm Ignition Coil Question

I need to find out how my ignition coil is wired, I have seemed to have forgot and didnt write down which wires go to what. My coil is bolted to the distributor and has a possitive and a negative terminal..I have four(4) wires that hook up to it 2 are brown one is black and the last is black with a brown stripe..could you please tell me which wires go to what terminal?? I'm sure that the 2 brown go to the pos and the black go to the neg but not sure where the black/brown wire should go??? any help please??!!

Hi mystermathers,

Your vehicle is covered in Haynes manual no. 92036. The wiring diagrams in the back of the manual should be able to help you.

Good luck!

that part of my book is ruined and cant be read, is there anyway that you can help??

OK -

Contact [email]research@haynes.com[/email] and give them your info, along with the number sequence in parenthesis on the title page, the last letter of the letter block on the title page (to the right of the Haynes logo) (and number next to it, if any), and the last word on the last page of Chapter 1. They'll see what they can do to help you once you provide that information.