Haynes Manuals Home

Thread: Retro cars

Default Retro cars

I would say just about any of the retro cars, the Mustangs, Chargers, 300's and new Camaros who already had a classic car following would be considered future classics. Cars like the Taurus, FUssion, and Camry, I just don't see it. However, pop the hood on any new car and the classic feel drains away fast.

I drooled over the new Mustangs when they first came out, especially when I sat in one on the show room floor, because they look so much like the 70 Mach 1, 428 Cobra Jet Mustang I used to own. How disappointed I was when I popped the hood and saw all of that junk hiding the engine. Pop the hood on my 70 Mustang and there it sat in all it's big, blue and mean glory.

Just my opinion.

Gabby

Default classic cars

yeah gabby
    your right they do hide the engine, don't they?

Default I need help

I need to know is there still a site that lets you look at manuals without having to buy them? If there is can you tell me please?

Hello Madmax8990--
    Any Haynes manual material found online for free is in violation of copyright infringement. We would appreciate your help in locating any of this material. Admin

Quote Originally Posted by madmax8990@yahoo.com View Post
    I need to know is there still a site that lets you look at manuals without having to buy them? If there is can you tell me please?

I know autozone have their own but they do not go into detail like the Haynes manual

Default How o send Pm?

Hi, how I can send PM?

Default Question

Are you asking how to send a private message to the Admin? Admin