Haynes Manuals Home

Thread: locks

Hybrid View

Default locks

I have a 2003 Chrysler, PT Cruiser and recently the locks have not worked. The button and the keyless remote do not unlock or lock the car. Also, somehow the dim and fog lights do not turn on. I have checked all the fuuses and the interior fuse box. I want to know how to fix this problem. What else should i check and check for?

Hi oscarguerrero,

Your vehicle is covered in Haynes manual no. 25035, and there's a power door lock wiring diagram in it. If you have any questions while using the wiring diagrams, you can contact one of our tech service reps at [email]research@haynes.com[/email].

Although we can't diagnose from a remote location, I will say this: I did notice in the wiring diagrams that the driver's door lock switch receives power from the headlight switch, which also feeds the fog lights, so you might want to check that area first.

Good luck!

Yes i have that manual and i have looked at the diagrams. However, where can I find the headlamp relay (IN FB). Can you tell me exactly where it is located? I can't find it.

Oscar - we'll get back to you Monday morning.