Haynes Manuals Home

Thread: wiring diagrams

Default wiring diagrams

purschased the online version of haynes manual yesterday, i cannot bring up any of the wiring diagrams.What can i check or do
    to straighten this out? Thanks

Hi boss3021970,

Let us know what manual you purchased and we'll check it out. In the past we have had users bring this to our attention, but in those cases it was a matter of them not allowing enough time for the diagram to load (if your internet connection is slow, that might be the problem).

Default wiring diagrams

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Hi boss3021970,

Let us know what manual you purchased and we'll check it out. In the past we have had users bring this to our attention, but in those cases it was a matter of them not allowing enough time for the diagram to load (if your internet connection is slow, that might be the problem).
    I purschased online manual #E2567 Yamaha atv repair manual.. tonight i tried bringing up a wiring diagram and waited 10 minutes, still no results..I have had high spped internet for 2 years with no problems download anything. I also thought it might
    be my firewall so i turned it off , didn't make any differance.. What should i do next? thanks

Well, it turns out that it isn't working on our end, either. I'll make sure our electronic manual people get on it and see what's wrong, but in the meantime, call one of our tech service reps at 1-800-442-9637 and they'll be able to supply you with the diagram you need. Our hours are 7:30 to 4:00 PST.

Sorry for any inconvenience this is causing.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Well, it turns out that it isn't working on our end, either. I'll make sure our electronic manual people get on it and see what's wrong, but in the meantime, call one of our tech service reps at 1-800-442-9637 and they'll be able to supply you with the diagram you need. Our hours are 7:30 to 4:00 PST.

Sorry for any inconvenience this is causing.
    It's bringing up the wiring diagrams tonight..you got it fixed. Thanks

Great! Now get that machine fixed and go ridin'!