Haynes Manuals Home

Thread: R&R Air Intake Manifold 2004 F-150 5.4 l

Default R&R Air Intake Manifold 2004 F-150 5.4 l

Well, I don't have a manual for this vehicle. But I might want to buy one if it will help. Could you tell me if the Haynes manual for my '04 F-150 shows enough detail for removing and replacing the air intake manifold. I need to install a new intake manifold runner control module which some brilliant engineer placed on the back of the air intake manifold. I have limited funds. But will buy the manual if it will help me with this job. Thanks

Yes, that information is in the manual. The intake manifold removal and installation procedure is in Chapter 2C. on your 5.4L engine the Intake Manifold Runner Control actuator is called the Charge Motion Control Valve (it does the same thing), and it is located in Chapter 6.

Thank you admin. Knowing it has the info I need I will buy the manual now.

Lourdes,

It's just your basic vBulletin forum that is used by many sites that have discussion forums. That's really all I can say about it, since I'm not the builder of our website. You can go to www.vbulletin.com and learn all about it.
    Glad you like it though!

ShadeTree -

Great! I think you'll be happy with it. Remember, we're always here to help out if necessary.