Haynes Manuals Home
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: bronco transfer case adapter

  1. #1

    Default bronco transfer case adapter

    i have an 89 ford bronco with a 3+1 manual and a stick transfer case i am wondering if there is any gm or chrysler product that i can interchange for cheap for mine because my transfer case adapter(TCA) is broken i have heard that different ones will fit my TCA number is 13-01-066-912

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007


    Your best bet would be to contact an auto salvage yard - they will have interchange information. You could also contact Hollander Interchange.

  3. #3


    well i just got through looking at hollander interchange and there isnt specifically a ford trans to transfer case book... and i have tried salvage yards but i cant find one that knows what im looking for but that why i came here because yall are car guys... thanks anyways ill keep tryin

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts