Haynes Manuals Home

Thread: Using online Haines Manual

Hybrid View

Default Using online Haines Manual

I'm not finding many pictures for visual orintation. Am I overlooking them? Do I need to upgrade or something? I didnt see anything in FAQ'S.

Hi dirty,

By "visual orientation" I'm assuming you mean overall location photos. Those are usually placed near the front of the chapter, but not every chapter will have them. They are always included where they would be helpful, such as in chapter 1 (maintenance). Between the photos that accompany each procedure, the caption that goes with it, and the text that describes the operation, you should have more than enough information to locate any component you need to and get the job done. The online manuals contain the same content as our printed manuals, but with the advantage of being in full color and very easy to navigate on your PC or other device.

If you ever run into a situation where you require some additional information, you can contact one of our tech service reps at research@haynes.com or give them a call at 1-800-442-9637. They will do what they can to help.