Haynes Manuals Home

Thread: Very Regrettable

Default Very Regrettable

I never heard the end of it.. for nearly 4 years all I heard from my wife was "I regret selling our 1999 Jeep wrangler".. so we broke down and bought a used 2008 wrangler.. which rides way better then any other jeep we've ever had.. and that classic jeep girl smile?.. yep it came back.. I was sweating bullets for a long time.. Now I can breath a bit easier.

Its been 2 years since this post and the 08 Jeep Wrangler (Angry Red Bird) has been preforming way better than expected for a used jeep. Thou with help from Haynes, 4WD, Krylon and many others the jeep has never looked better too. Swapping our off road tires with another jeep own just to get into his street tires.. our gas mileage has improved. Going from 15 city - 19 highway to 19 city - 24 highway. Plus we've been testing Non-ethanol gasoline in the jeep and await more details.
    We still sort of regret getting rid of the ole 99. But this 08 is really starting to grow on us.

Lastly, I've attempted to post links to a verity of web sites I've attempted to create at one time or another.. But One site has been up since the beginning.. http://jeepwranglernation.tumblr.com follow our travels this year.