Haynes Manuals Home Buy Haynes Manuals Haynes Manuals Blog Haynes Manuals YouTube Haynes Manuals
View Cart Haynes Manuals
Haynes Manuals Home

Thread: Suzuki Carry 660 cc,3 cyl,12vavle, F6A engine

Smile Suzuki Carry 660 cc,3 cyl,12vavle, F6A engine

Dear Sir
    Greetings. I hqve this reconditioned, multi purpose minitruck which was imported from japan. My problem is that since this specific vehicle was produced exclusively for japan use only. There are no service manual in english from the manufacturer. However there are english version out in the market through yokohamamotors authored by a certain James Danko but available only through a website, Lulu.Upon further research in the internet, I founed out that this yokohamamotors/James Danko thing are involve in some anomalous transaction, particularly non-delivery of paid goods.
    I have been using Haynes manual since the VW Beetle era. This type of minitruck (imported second hand)is very useful to us.I would appreciate it very much if your company can publish a service and maintenance manual for this one.I have full trust in transacting business with haynes. Thank Sir

Hello Frankleon,

We appreciate your interest in Haynes manuals. There is a manual for the Super Carry model that originates from our UK offices. Here is the link (copy and paste) that can provide a bit more information for you:

http://www.haynes.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&produ ctId=12833&langId=-1