Haynes Manuals Home

Thread: wiring diagram for 200 4 runner

Default wiring diagram for 200 4 runner

I purchased a Haynes manual for so i could do some work on my 2000 4Runner, but the manual does not have any electrical diagrams for my vehile. The manual says it's covers 1996-2002 4Runner, but when i look at the electrical section, it has diagrams for the other vehicles covered 1995-2004 Tacoma, 93-98 T100, but nothing on the 4runner. The reason I bought the manual was primarily for info on the electrical system, i'm not too happy. The manual number is 92076. Is there a way I can get an electrical diagram for my vehicle?

The reason I need the manual is I have a really strange problem with the transmission. If the headlights are off, the tansmission shifts normally. If I shift from park to drive, start going, and then turn on the headlights, again the trans acts normally. if i turn on the lights, then shift from park to drive, I think the trans is in neutral or maybe 2nd...it's doesn't really go, it't like it's in neutral, although maybe a littel power is going to the wheels. I'm thinking a bad ECU, but need the daigram so I can check into this further. i also notice that the indicator on the instrument panel illuminates both R 9reverse) and D(drive).

Hi royt,

Email one of our tech service reps at research@haynes.com, or give them a call (the number is on the last page of your manual). Be ready to give them the number/letter combination on the first page of your manual, just to the right of the Haynes logo; it looks something like this: (4R6 - 72452). They'll do what they can to help.