I have a '93 Ford F150 with dual gas tanks on the driver side (front and rear). This morning when I tried to press the switch on the driver side dash panel to switch to the front tank the little plastic panel that the fuel switch mounts on came off. The switch is just dangling there. My question is, how do you access the fuel switch dash panel? It looks like it can be accessed by removing the panel under the steering column but I'm not sure. Also, how can I put the fuel switch panel back on? Do I need to obtain one from a wrecking yard or something? Can it be glued back on? If so, what kind of glue should I use? Are there any precautions I need to take while repairing this?