Haynes Manuals Home

Thread: Manual coming out for 2002,2003 Mazda Protege/Protege5?

Hybrid View

Default Manual coming out for 2002,2003 Mazda Protege/Protege5?

I read on a Mazda forum there would be a new release from Haynes in March 2011. We badly need one since the Proteges are getting up there in years and miles. I'm waiting hopefully before I replace my timing belt. Please say it's so.

Thanks,
    Rusty

Hello RknRusty,

The 323/Protege manual is presently being updated through the 2003 model year. You can check back with us from time-to-time and we'll be able to give you a better idea when it will be available.

Thanks for your interest in Haynes manuals.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Hello RknRusty,

The 323/Protege manual is presently being updated through the 2003 model year. You can check back with us from time-to-time and we'll be able to give you a better idea when it will be available.

Thanks for your interest in Haynes manuals.
    Thanks for your reply.

Strangely, my e-mail notification of this reply suggests some confusion at Haynes:
    Hello RknRusty,

We are sorry, but the manual you are requesting is not published by Haynes and there is no projected publishing date at this time. For other manual options contact Helm Publications at 1-800-782-4356, Bentley publishers at 1-800-423-4595, Bishko Automobile Literature at 1-800-544-3312 or, for online ordering, try www.repairmanual.com (), www.helminc.com () or www.bentleypublishers.com () . For a digital manual option try: www.alldatadiy.com () .
    Oh well, I will wait and see, but I think I'll go ahead and tackle the job in a couple of weeks anyway.
    Thanks,
    Rusty

Hello RknRusty,

After reviewing our schedule for updates on the Mazda Protege, we can confirm that one is actually in the works. It seems that our Technical Research Department may have unintentionally overlooked it. We're glad to convey a better option for you in the near future.