PDA

View Full Version : Does your book even HAVE my car in it?

thefabulouspink
07-17-2010, 08:06 PM
:confused: I've got a '94 BMW 325ic, I bought it a few months ago as is, for cash. When I first got it, the man showed me how to put the top down and back up one time, but I was distracted at the time, and I didn't think it would be a problem since I already owned a LaBaron convertable. (I figured, they can't be THAT different, right? Did I mention, I'm blonde?) Well, now I can't get the thing to work! I'm sure it must be something simple like a fuse, however I can't find ANYTHING in the book about a convertable top, let alone how to check to see if it's working. PLEASE HELP! I'm so frustrated!

admin
07-19-2010, 03:55 PM
Hello thefabulouspink,

Our manuals only have general information regarding the convertable tops. We highly recommend that you obtain an owner's so that all of the information regarding the top's operation and fuse locations will be readily available. At the point where the owner's manual cannot help you with your concern, email one of our tech service reps at research@haynes.com, or call them at 1-800-442-9637. Give them the number/letter combination on the title page of the manual, just to the right of the Haynes logo; it looks something like this: (4JR - 36055). They'll do what they can to help.

thefabulouspink
07-19-2010, 10:19 PM
Thank you!!! you're a lifesaver! Many good fortunes will be the fruits of your labor!