View Full Version : 2002 Chrysler Town & Country rear door panel

05-21-2009, 09:20 PM
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to remove the interior door panels on the sliding rear doors of my 2002 Chrysler Town & Country. The Manual isn't entirely clear. Do I just pry it off or is there a starter screw similar to the panels on the front doors? Thanks!

05-27-2009, 06:52 PM
Contact our research department at research@haynes.com and they will try and assist you. You will need to give them the Haynes manual number that you purchased. Its located on the first page towards the bottom next to the Haynes logo. It looks something like this (2d8-34444). They will also need all of your vehicle information as well.