View Full Version : Generic Electronic Module

03-22-2009, 09:12 PM
Chapter 12 of my Haynes manual refers to a Generic Electronic Module or GEM. Where is this located on my 1997 Mercury Sable wagon? There is no illustration in the book to show me where this is

03-23-2009, 03:19 PM
Hi Capp626,

The GEM is attached to the back or underside of the fuse/relay panel under the driver's side of the dashboard.