PDA

View Full Version : 1966 Shelby GT 350 H

dansgt
11-05-2007, 04:25 AM
In high school i was able to buy a 1966 Shelby GT 350 H. was drafted yes drafted into the military and held onto the car while i was stationed in Germany. got married there and got discharged and came home. after a year home i sold the car and live and learn. it took me 30 years to buy another Mustang Gt . a 98 Gt . did all the mods for that year Mustang except Supercharge and nitros. a little over 1 year ago my 3rd wife was going to work when a lady in a Mercedes Benz turned in front of my wife in my Mustang and both cars were totaled. still waiting for her surgery's to be finished and then we can go to settlement so we can buy another Mustang. looking at an 08 Gt . so live and learn. being the VP of The Mustang Club of Maryland still have an 87 Mustang GT T Top to drive.

dmtaurus
03-30-2008, 11:28 PM
I bought back in December an '08 GT with a ram induction hood mod that the dealer had done by Roman Chariot in Cleveland, Ohio. It has the ride of a go kart and the get up and go of the muscle cars of the past. Cornering and straight line accel is just awesome. I've driven my share of past performance cars and the torque found in this car is so similiar to them. We tend to forget that the past cars were not the best handling when compared to today's. Ford has done a good job on this one.