View Full Version : 1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager

07-24-2011, 06:08 AM
Is a 1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager a valve bender? I have looked everywhere and I can't find an answer anywhere PLEASE HELP ME SOON! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

07-25-2011, 06:13 PM
Hi Heather,

You didn't state which engine you have (4-cyl or V6), but it doesn't matter - they are both interference engines ("valve benders").